17e Regiment d'infanterie de Ligne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted) Empty TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted)

Post by TheGamingBoris Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 am

In-game name: Borisaurus Wrecks.
Steam Name: [74th] Boris.
Historical Name(A list of Historical names can be seen here): Robert Bron.
Country of Residency: United Kingdom.
How well can you speak English?: Native (Very Well).
Previous Regimental Experience: I was in the King's Brigade's 176th Regiment of foot for my first regiment and I found my self at Lance Corporal when it disbanded, I left a week later and joined the 61st, I hated it and left and rejoined my old regiment who renamed to the 74th. I'm a regular now.
How good do you consider yourself in melee, on a scale of 1-10?: 7-8, above average.
Do you have TS3 and a Mic(Mic is not mandatory but TS3 is)?: Yes, Both.
How did you find out about 17e/ Who persuaded you to join 17e?: I found out from Chris, The Norseman.
Are you prepared to fight valiantly for the 17e Regiment d'infanterie de Ligne?: With all my heart (Virtually Speaking).

TheGamingBoris

Back to top Go down

TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted) Empty Re: TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted)

Post by Jean-Louis Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 am

Hello there TheGamingBoris, I am happy to tell you that you've been accepted into the Regiment, I have sent you a friend request on steam, please accept and I will talk to you more on Steam.

-Your in-game name is 17e_Rec_Robert_Bron and banner is third page, first row, middle banner.

Mandatory events are on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday with the other days having random events. Events being mandatory do not mean that you need to show up to each of these events. It is that for every event which you cannot make you tell an Officer or NCO that you cannot make it. This is to make sure members are still active.

Your teamspeak name is to be your in-game name, for example if your in-game name is 17e_Rec_Bot then your teamspeak name will be "Bot".

When in event we also have rule with the use of Chat, the use of Global chat is for Officers only. If you're responding to a person on the enemy team or have been given permission to then it's fine. Also with the use of Team Chat, do not spam the chat. Although it is allowed to be used freely, we do not want to see it being spammed.

Please keep active on the forums and ensue that you're in the 17e Steam group. Good luck Recruit.

Jean-Louis

Back to top Go down

TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted) Empty Re: TheGamingBoris' Application(Accepted)

Post by Nono Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 am

Welcome
Nono
Nono
Caporal Fourrier
Caporal Fourrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Apollinarie Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:19 am

Welcome, im ur de jure liege, but fgt posh is ur de facto liege
Pierre Apollinarie
Pierre Apollinarie
Fusilier
Fusilier

Back to top Go down

Post by William Jones Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 am

Welcome!
William Jones
William Jones
Caporal
Caporal

https://www.youtube.com/IECMountAndMusket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down